Friday, October 23, 2009

I'm 5 months old!

And here I thought I didn't have that many pics to post from this month. I am out of control with the camera! This past month, Ella had her first airplane ride to Texas. I have no pics from the plane cuz Buzz convinced me not to bring my camera. Bummer. This is also the month that Ella started wearing things on her head: Onesies
Dad's jockstrap - gross, but funny (and clean)

She wants to be standing all the time.
I think in this pic she really looks like Buzz as a baby (light eyes, round face, rosy red cheeks).
This whole series below are some of my favorites. The lighting was good and we didn't use a flash.



Kerry: here is proof that we carved the pumpkins...

Her hands continue to be one of the most interesting things to look at.

She loves her some leg warmers - I'm addicted!
We tried watching baby TV. She really liked it.





She is trying to sit up from a laying position. She keeps lifting her head off of the ground. She continues to discover her voice and is quite loud. We (Buzz) are starting to try to put her to bed earlier. She is still so happy and a pleasure to be with every day. Until next month...

8 comments:

kenzie said...

OMG--what a doll!!!!

Mandy said...

She's getting so big already!!!

Teresa said...

She is so cute... I feel like she is looking a little different everyday. Babies change so much. I need to see her soon!

Kellie said...

Kelly she is just a doll!

Jeanie said...

That was just great...she's as cute as a bug and her grandma is crazy over her

Amanda said...

She is adorable! :) Her eyes are beautiful. I like the pic of her in the bumbo above the pumpkins and the second to last one of her laying on her belly.

Laurie said...

She just keeps getting cuter, if that's even possible.

Michelle said...

LOVE the picture of her looking at her hands and the last one of her sleeping, she is soooooooo adorable!