Monday, October 5, 2009

Austin - Baby baths and Wimberley

How cute is this bathing beauty? Kerry confirmed what I already knew...Ella has a long a$$ crack. She said that Cole had one too and her and my mom used to laugh about it.



Here is a rare shot of Blake. He's kind of a teenager that plays X-box and is busy with his friends all the time...
We went to a cute little town called Wimberley and did a little shopping. Then we hit the outlets for the second time and now Ella has a new fall wardrobe!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Baby toosh. That is so cute!

Mandy said...

1. She looks like she's checking out herself in the mirror thinking "nice ass".

2. My fav is the last naked shot - she's the #2 cutest baby I've ever seen. (Sorry, I'm a little biased.)

3. I can't believe how big the boys are!!!

4. We miss you!

5. Jerk - had to, felt like I was being to nice for a minute.