Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Austin - Boys and Blowouts

The other day I felt Ella's first tooth pointing through. Well on Monday the teething diarrhea hit hard. I got her dressed in this cute little get-up for a day at the outlet mall and she blew out the whole outfit first thing in the morning. This pic was taken post blowout when I asked my sister for help and she said, "lemme get my camera first cuz she's so cute in this sweater." I was just thankful the blowout happened at home. Later that day my dad was babysitting Ella while the girls took the little guys to hip hop class. My dad called to ask where Ella's clothes were - she had blown out again! Here is her third outfit of the day...

That same night, the girls went out to dinner while the boys all went to see Avatar. At the restaurant, Ella blew out again - in the high chair. I had no spare shirt because of the previous blowout so she was forced to wear her sweater as a shirt...
The blowouts have since ceased and now I can see a little tooth coming through! Finally.
Here is Ella with one of her Christmas gifts from my sister...a dead dog. Actually it's one of those Fur Real dogs that moves its head, blinks eyes and makes noises. It sounds like a laughing demon and we're all kind of scared of it. At least she got it on clearance.
Yesterday we took some outdoor photos:





Did I mention it was over 70 degrees?

6 comments:

Amanda said...

OMG I had no idea that skinny minny was hiding that adorable Buddha belly under there!!!

Teresa said...

She is so darn cute and one loved little girl with all those boys! Yay for her first tooth...she is finally catching up to Adriana.

Jessica said...

The outdoor pics are so great! And yea for her first tooth!!

Mandy said...

Love the outdoor pics! And still loving that your kid blows out like mine did. I felt like I was the only one.

Unknown said...

The outdoor pics are so beautiful. So jealous of the weather, by the way!

Jeanie said...

all the pics are just great..I can ALMOST feel the warm weather. All the kids really look great and Blake is really starting to change now. Ella looks like she's having a blast although I don't think she's too sure about the dead dog. He looks cute though. I can't wait to see my little Ella and her new tooth. I just adore the last picture with her finger in her mouth playing with her newly discovered tongue. What a doll. Greta misses you and Inga cana't wait till you return. hahaha