Sunday, January 17, 2010

Austin Day One

Ella and I traveled to Austin with my parents and brother on 1/16/10 to visit my sister and her family. Ella was great on the plane but didn't sleep a wink! The plane was wide open so while my dad and bro traveled first class, my mom and me shared a row with Ella in Coach. If you can believe it, my dad had to sit in first class with my brother because he snores so bad and he had to wake him periodically.

The boys were thrilled to see Ella and couldn't wait to bust their new dance moves on her. She loves them. The temperature was in the late 60's today so Ella enjoyed a walk with her grandparents. My sister tried to delete this picture of us because Ella's eyes looked a little droopy, but my mom busted her and we were able to salvage it from the digital garbage can. Ella's eyes may look droopy but I look okay for once so I'm keeping that shit!Again, this is not the best pic of Ella but if you look in the middle right of the picture you'll see a cutie-pie with a cookie stuffed in his mouth. Shout out to his mom Janice who is a reader.
Ella opened her Christmas presents from the boys. Well she tried but the boys took over. You can see by her face that she's thinking, "Back off b!tches!"
Ella got her first robot. Oh, and a dead dog which we'll look at on a later post...
Cole and Ella always have a lot to say to each other.
See you tomorrow...

6 comments:

Buzz said...

Red-faced MaGoo! I miss you guys...

Unknown said...

Her eyes look so blue in some of those pics. Looks like she loves her robot

Kellie said...

Have a good visit and enjoy that weather.

Mandy said...

She's getting too big - look at her standing up! Have fun Ella Bean!

Amanda said...

I'm so jealous of the weather! God, I miss the south. Ella is still darling!

Jeanie said...

that back off bitches picture is so funny. Her little face is so cute..you're right she doesn't like it. She sure is becoming her own person for sure. Looks like everyone is having a great time and I love her robot! Can't wait to see Ella and hear all about her trip. I'm having a guest for the weekend..GUESS WHO? arf arf YIKES