Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year's Eve

A group of us rented a condo at the Wilderness Territory Hotel and Golf Resort in Wisconsin Dells. There were five families and 7 kids! We stayed in a really nice condo for two nights. On New Years Eve we all arrived in the late afternoon. Each family brought an appetizer and we stayed in and played games that night. I put Ella in her Christmas PJ's and brought her downstairs only to find Keaton in the same PJ's. This is funny because they had the same Halloween costumes too. So we pulled the cameras out.
We attempted to get all 7 kids together in the bed and this is what we ended up with. Notice how well Ella and Keaton stayed exactly where they were told (maybe it's cuz they can't move yet). Luke looks like he's about to kill Ella.
We had a nice kitchen that came with a bunch of husbands.
Whenever I have my camera out, Luke tells me to take his pic and then he asks to see it. He is so cute!
The next day we headed to one of the indoor water parks. Ella had her first taste of swimming. Not surprisingly, she loved it. What doesn't this kid like? Besides peas.

All the hot mamas and their babies. If you're shocked by the size of my boobs, do not be alarmed. They are filled with milk. I'm sure once I'm done nursing that they will go down to their normal size. Hopefully my ass will too!
Are you serious with this picture? The girls headed over to the hot tub to stick our feet in and the babies all fell asleep in our arms. Thanks to Amanda DiMaria for Ella's cute suit. Nick insisted on wearing this nerd hat on the shuttle from the water park to our condo. He was called Clark. After the water park we went out to a nice little Italian restaurant. My Joby gorillapod tripod came in handy!After dinner, the Rojas, St. Leger and Refvik families stayed behind at the bar to listen to this awesome one-man band. We caused quite the stir with the babies at the bar. They were all well-behaved and Ella was even borrowed by a family for a bit. It was pretty awkward but what can you do? Mandy is going to send me a pic cuz I forgot my camera. We all got along and had a great time. It was nice to spend New Years with the kids and friends and the guys didn't have to worry about driving drunk. I would do it again next year. Thanks to Mandy for organizing this fun trip.

7 comments:

laurie said...

ah, wisconsin, the only place where you take your kids into a bar and no one thinks twice about it...I love it.

Teresa said...

Such a good time!!!! You took some cute pictures!!! Send me all of them because you know I am a loser and lost my camera half the time. I only have a couple...one really cute one of Adriana giving Ella the fish hook!!!

Also your tripod rocks!!!

One final thought...on this trip I finally saw Ella cry for once..and it is the cutest thing EVER!!!

Unknown said...

Cute pics. Looks like you guys had a great time. Um, your boobs truly are ginormous! Show em off while you've got em!

Amanda said...

Sorry we missed the trip -- looks like everyone had a nice time. Maybe '11. :)

JILL said...

Great shots! Love the Griswald picture. My favorite pic is of the whole group. Great camera!

Jessica said...

Good times, good friends, good kids, good pics!!

Anonymous said...

I get much in your theme really. thank your very much i will come every day! vintage wedding dresses!?! Louboutin Shoes christian louboutin platforms. New