Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Day

This pic was actually taken after Christmas because we did not sleep at our house. These are Ella's Santa presents. Christmas morning we headed to Jeanie's house for breakfast at 9:30...well, okay 9:45. Delicious.
We always take a serious photo and then a goofy photo. Ella, the slugette was taking her early morning nap.
She is such a happy girl!
Ella was pretty darn good at opening presents.
This was pretty funny from Kirsten and Brent...a Barbie car with a message taped to the front saying, "Ella's future car fund," and some cash stashed behind it. Clever.
This sweater was from Ella's aunts and uncles but I suspect that one Jeanie Refvik picked it out.
Ella is always entertained by Jeanie.

Ella got lots of great gifts from the Refviks but was most excited to visit with Aunt Kirsten and Uncle Brent.

Next we headed to my Grandma's house in the city to see my dad's side of the family. Here are all of the cousins except for my sister and her family. Aunts and Uncles
My grandma and her favorite great-granddaughter (her only)
Ella was passed around quite a bit but my parents finally got a chance with her.

Ella opened Joey's present here because by the time we got to my immediate families gift exchange at 12:30 am on X-mas Eve, Ella was asleep.
Ella got more presents and I especially love this hat and flower from my cousin Sherry.

We went back to Jeanie's house for dinner and games and spent the night with Ella and the dogs. What a jam-packed Christmas. More to come...

3 comments:

Laurie said...

She is just too freakin cute.

Teresa said...

Love the funny picture of the Refvik family!!! And her first Barbie & car...I used to love getting that stuff of Xmas. What a great 1st Christmas Ella had!

Amanda said...

Santa will have to work hard to outdo himself next year! She looks like a doll...and she is getting SO big!