Friday, January 22, 2010

Austin - Photo shoot

Yesterday we took the boys and Ella down by the pond so my sister could do a little photo shoot.
For some reason, it was really hard to get Ella to smile.



Things got progressively worse...




We had to stop finally because she kept crying. That's very unlike her. She felt warm so I took her temperature when we got home and low and behold, she had her first fever - 102.5. I figured it was due to her teething so I called a few friends for medication dosing information and finally ended up with Dr. Nick St. Leger on the phone (thanks Nick).
Because according to my sister and I quote, "It's not like I've had three kids or anything!" But when asked the correct dose for an eight month old infant she had nothing else to say...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor thing! She must have been feeling awful. :( I feel bad that you're not near your dr. with her having her first fever. I'm sure that probably had you worried.
-Mandy

kenzie said...

So cute. Your nephews are so handsome!

Mandy said...

She is really starting to look like a big girl! Glad Dr. St. Leger was available for consultation! lol.