Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Cards

In 2006, I came across a photo of Otis and he reminded me of the Grinch's dog Max and voila...my first customized X-mas card was born. It received some praise and so the next year I tried again. For this card I had to take a photo of the television paused and insert various Otis photos until I found the right one.
Then Greta came along and threw a wrench in the cards...what to do with two dogs? Guess how many photos we took of these two in bed that night? Hundreds...
As soon as I found out I was pregnant, I knew what my next card would be. The photo shoot didn't go as planned so I had to take pieces of different photos and combine them. The nativity in the background is my mom's actual nativity.
And that brings us to this year's card. I knew I couldn't top last year's with its religious satire and all but I tried to get a laugh. This may be the last year because I am out of ideas. I wanted to get these all in the blog so I'd have a record of them and I promise to start blogging more starting now...

No comments: