Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

After getting the call that my Grandma had passed early that morning, Thanksgiving was a little less exciting for me. We headed over to Jeanie's for dinner where we got to see Brent & Kirsten who had flown in for the weekend. They are always a lot of fun.


Jeanie made about 25 items for dinner and the only things that little girl ate were kiwis and grapes!
Otis was hoping for Ella's scraps but no such luck.
Later that night we headed to my Uncle Bobby and Aunt Dawn's house in the city for dessert.
Ella was pissed that nobody saved her any grapes.

I think I look much better from this angle and will now try to pose this way though it will be difficult when not holding Ella ;)
Most of the cousins plus my crazy Uncle Bobby who snuck in unnoticed!
These two are a little young for this "you show me yours and I'll show you mine" game. I smell trouble.

Ella looks like she's thinking, "Hey, I don't have one of those!"
The next day was Grandpa Dan's birthday so we headed over there to celebrate.


5 comments:

Mandy said...

1. Your hair looks FANTASTIC.

2. I love that pic of you and Ella - that is a good angle for you.

3. Ella's smile in the pic of her and Jeanie is the best.

Teresa said...

I agree with Mandy, you look great in that picture. Kinda makes me think of Mariah Carey...she will only let people take pictures of her from a certain angle....You are such a DIVA just like her Kelly.

Love the Belly Button Picture!

Teresa said...

Kelly I was checking back at this post and just have one question..why is Ella wearing tights and socks? Are you trying to start a new trend or something?

Teresa said...

Kelly I was checking back at this post and just have one question..why is Ella wearing tights and socks? Are you trying to start a new trend or something?

Teresa said...

Kelly I was checking back at this post and just have one question..why is Ella wearing tights and socks? Are you trying to start a new trend or something?