Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Dog Days Are Over

So a lot of people have been asking about the dogs lately. How are they? Why don't you blog about them? What have they been up to? Okay, that's not entirely or even partially true but I would like to share some pictures. It is much harder to get to the dog park now because it gets dark so early and Buzz is rarely home before 6, but once in a while we get over there...
Greta has had some problems there lately. She has been bit a few times and has gotten into a couple of scuffles. I am not blaming any other dogs because the bitch (and I mean that in the dog way) plays rough!

Otis can't believe the immaturity of Greta.
So a few weeks ago, I let Greta out to pee in the backyard and she takes off into the woods and comes back twenty minutes later covered in mud! I go to use the hose to rinse her off but it's frozen so I had to carry her 48 pound ass upstairs to get a bath.
And how does she repay me? By stealing Ella's chair... No respect!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

The photo of Greta and the other dogs is amazing. I love it!

Jessica said...

HAHA! Kasey sleeps in the girl's chairs like that all the time!! So funny!