Friday, December 31, 2010

Odds & Ends from December

Yeah, yeah, we know. We've all sucked at blogging lately. Maybe it's the weather, the holidays, the things going on in our lives or maybe we're just bored of ourselves! So here's some catching up from December...

When my sister came in she bought Ella a new wardrobe for Christmas. Too bad she didn't buy me one. When she wins the lotto, I know I'll be first in line for her spoils!Ella started doing chores. Here she is making dinner...
and vacuumingAnd getting Otis dressed for the day (in Addie St Leger's shoes!)And this is what Otis did the next day. I'm sure it's not related. BTW, those are Ella's vitamins that she won't eat anyway. Here's Otis hiding from the rath of Buzz
And here's Ella's new vitamin gummy stuck to the back of her hair. That's right people, she won't take liquid vitamins disguised in anything, no Flintstones vitamins and no gummy vitamins - even when they're cut up into minuscule pieces and hid in her oatmeal!
That's all folks!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Can you send her over to my house to do the vacuuming here???