Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dog Santa

Here are some pics from our yearly visit to Santa at the Spring Hill Mall. On Mondays you can bring your dog so of course I am all over this! It was just a bit embarrassing because when we first got there, Greta barked Cujo-style every time another dog walked by. But with enough yanks from Buzz, she simmered down...

This year my Aunt Beth & Uncle Jimmy met us there with their dog, Bear. My cousin, Kacy, was sick otherwise she would have come but my other cousin, Kyle, was apparently to embarrassed to join us...hmmm
Jimmy and Beth ADORE Ella and we usually see them every other week for lunch or babysitting. When I was little they would always take me and my brother overnight and we would go to 7-11 and buy whatever we wanted and then go back to their apartment and watch movies like, "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure." It was always fun with them. One time we asked them if we could swear. Well they wanted to stay the cool aunt and uncle so they said, "sure." Next thing you know, the only thing coming out of our mouths were swear words so they had to renege.

We waited over an hour to see Santa and had to keep Bear and Greta separated in fear that Greta would eat him!
He does look tasty...
I taught Uncle Jimmy how to pose for photos so you look thinner, though I think he took his chin down just a bit too far.
As we approached, Ella was saying, "Santa, Santa." But when it was her turn she stuck her little arm out, waived it and said, "no, no."


Not only did we put poor Buzz through the torture of this experience again, but we made him walk around the mall and then sit in the food court while we snacked. His face says it all.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Her dress is adorable and I can't believe you waited over and hour! So glad we were puking.