Monday, November 24, 2008

Bedding option for girls

I know a few of you have been to the site, Etsy. It's where people make and sell their own crafts/creations/art. If you haven't been you really should. Anyway, there is a woman on there that does custom bedding so I found some fabrics I liked and she came up with this. I would do white furniture with this. Here's the thing, It's $229 for a rag quilt or traditional patchwork style quilt approx. 35 inches x 51 inches, standard size four sided 4 piece crib bumpers(that can be Boutique style stuffed and fluffy, or traditional style), 1 fitted crib sheet(the best fitting crib sheet you will ever have, I promise!!), and a standard crib dust-ruffle(yours can be gathered or straight, your choice!).

So spill it ladies, can I get it cheaper elsewhere? What about those Amish people? Help a sister out...


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that sounds like a great deal. Pretty close to what I paid for mine...Mandy, what do you think? Kelly- I love the pattern choices.

Love, Jill

Mandy said...

That fabrice is ADORABLE. Are you giving up on a boy? I'd say that's a great deal. What about a window treatment though? Do they do those...you need that to tie it all together! I want to say mine was around $350-that included everything you list except the fitted sheet and also included the window valance and throw pillow.

Anonymous said...

I think that is a great deal especially for custom made....I registered for Luke's bedding at BRU and it was a little bit more...like Mandy said ...check on the pillow and window treatment...b/c I had to get that in addition to my bedding...which adds more money to the bedding. It adds up! But the patterns you picked are adorable. Umm can you please show options for a BOY though...?

Of course you can not get away without adding some type of animal in there...I am just surprised its a bird and not a dog.

Teresa said...

Also....Pink & Green is cute...Jill I think Kelly wants to be a DZ too!

Anonymous said...

Are you having a girl?

Kelly said...

I do not know what I'm having yet...I'll show some options for boys next. If I have a boy, I will most likely have a modern dog nursery, featuring Otis and Greta artwork of course!

Anonymous said...

Love it and Happy Thanksgiving!

Jessica said...

I love it. I have no idea on custom stuff.

Amanda D. said...

I absolutely love it for a girl!!! It's beautiful and a super deal since it's custom. I went to BabySuper Mall on Randall Rd. It's a warehouse, but I went on their site and found some I liked and then went to the warehouse and they showed me the bedding before we purchased it. I made Nick come with me 3 times...that poor guy. Anyhoo, I love it. I would love to see the boys too. Are you doing white white furniture or off white, like an antique white? This is so exciting.

Unknown said...

I love it and think it;s a good deal.
You can always check ebay, but that sounds pretty reasonable.