Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The soon to be baby's room

I don't think anyone one realizes how much we use our second bedroom. There is a TV, full bed and computer. Most nights one of us is on the computer while the other one is on the bed with the dogs. The bed is my bed from home and is more comfortable than any bed I've ever slept in. Not to mention, the dogs are allowed on this bed and they are not allowed on any other furniture. We have pictures like these dating back to when we moved into the house. Soon we'll have to give the bed to my mom to store and move the computer to the basement. It will never be the same. Although I'm dying for this baby, I am sad for the changes in the household.

You can laugh all you want but I don't know what my poor dogs will do when the baby comes along. Otis sits on the bed all day and watches the neighborhood. Neighbors even look for him and wave to him. Sometimes when we come home at night we see his face in the window. He loves it there.



8 comments:

Amanda said...

Those pictures are adorable! Your dogs will definately have an adjustment to make, but it's funny how they seem to have an instinct with all of this. We didn't do anything to prepare Isabelle, except Eric brought home a blanket with my scent and Vivian's scent before we came back from the hospital. She adjusted just fine.

Have you thought about getting the CD with the baby cries and all of that?

Anonymous said...

The dogs will be fine, but I can't help but notice that I think you and Buzz might miss that bed more. The pictures reflect you guys in that bed more then the dogs.

ps: like the snow flakes

Jessica said...

I think the two of you are going to have the tougher time! And who knows - maybe Buzz will let them in your bed now!

Mandy said...

I love the bedding in that room too! And I know what's going to happen...that damn red dog is going to hike is leg all over your baby furniture as a big fat f-you! ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Do you guys ever sleep in that huge master bedroom you have?

Poor Dogs...maybe Buzz will let them snuggle with you guys in your bed now.

Samantha Scimeca said...

I'm cracking up. That is hilarious. But I agree, I think you two are going to have a hard time. Our guest bedroom has been slept in 2 times. I guess we aren't big nappers.

Teresa said...

You guys sure do take a lot of naps.

Unknown said...

That is hysterical! You all sleep alot. You'll probably have to sacrifice another piece of furniture to make up for this