Sunday, November 2, 2008

I peed my pants!


Because this is supposed to be a pregnancy blog I feel that I should update you on the pregnancy. Early this morning, I peed my pants. Let me remind you people that I am only 11 weeks pregnant. I was sleeping and was having a dream that I sat down on the toilet. As soon as I started to pee, I realized with horror that I was indeed IN BED. I rushed to the bathroom to assess the damage. There was pee in my pants! I guiltily crawled back into bed praying that there would be no pee in the bed and thank my lucky stars there was none.


This is not a good sign for things to come.


Other things: I will not be posting belly pictures until I am good and pregnant. What you would see now is merely the effects of too many sweets for too many years. I am happy to say that I have not gained any weight yet. We have our next appointment on Saturday to hear the heartbeat. I am absolutely dying for week 12 to get here because then I'll feel like I can relax a bit more about the whole miscarriage thing. I know I am morbid. What can I do?

6 comments:

Amanda said...

HA! The peeing in the first trimester is the worst. Until you get to the third trimester. Then you realize that the peeing in the first trimester wasn't really that bad after all. But by then you have heartburn so bad that you're awake anyway and you don't have to worry about peeing in bed.

That kinda sounded Debbie Downer. SORRY! I really did love being pregnant. :)

Amanda D. said...

It sucks when you sneeze or cough and you pee a little. Hee hee...so much more fun to come! :)

Anonymous said...

I peed in my pants when I sneezed often when I was pg. I would actually have to pause and concentrate not to pee each time I sneezed! Good Luck Kelly!

Emilie

Teresa said...

OMG Kelly! This is the hilarious!

Jessica said...

HAHAH! Love it!

Unknown said...

Yikes, already! You might need to get some Depends :)
Just kidding.
I was okay during pregnancy but now that I've had the baby, I struggle. The sneezing thing is the worst. Good luck