Sunday, November 9, 2008

My nephews on Hallowen

Halloween is kind of a big deal for my sister. She does a crazy yard display every year and is now having multiple Halloween parties. This is part of her yard. My sister was Amy Winehouse and her husband was a proctologist. She won best costume at her own party!

I have such handsome little nephews but for some reason they insist on scary, horrible costumes for Halloween. Except for Blake, the french fries.

Aidan






Cole

















Blake

4 comments:

Jessica said...

They are such cute boys.

Mandy said...

Um, the french fries are awesome.

Unknown said...

I LOVE her decorations. I can't believe how big the boys have gotten. I haven't seen them the last few times they were up to visit- must be 2 years or so at least

Amanda said...

Just think...next year YOU'LL have a little trick-or-treater!!!