Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

We celebrated Christmas Eve at my parents' house this year. Here are the green wreath cookies I made. They were much harder to make than they look. If you eat enough of them, your poop turns green!
Buzz took Ella over to his mom's house for the day because his sister and Brent flew into town for the holiday. As you can see, Ella continues to be a bully to Colton. But she looks cute doing it.
Ella had her first taste of wine - just kidding.The dogs and us spent the night at my parents' house.
Ella got tired of waiting around to open presents.

Here is my cousin Nick. I love this pic because it looks like they're a happy, gay couple. Ella got a Cubs hat. Look at how excited she is!
This is one of her favorite toys. She got it from my cousin and her Grandma Jeanie. It's Violet the dog. You can plug her into the computer and she learns your child's name and favorite things.
Everyone was gone around midnight and then we exchanged presents with my immediate family. My parents got Ella this chair from Land of Nod. It says, "Ella Jae." I love it.
That night, Buzz and I slept in separate beds because he couldn't stand to sleep with the dogs. Although, he ended up sleeping with Otis so I guess it was just Greta he couldn't stand to sleep with...TMI?
We had a great time and everyone bought such nice presents for Ella. She is one spoiled little baby!

5 comments:

Anna said...

Not TMI... we have "disagreements" all the time over letting the dogs sleep with us and who is more of a pain to sleep with :)

JILL said...

What an adorable Christmas dress. Love the chair.

Amanda said...

Merry Christmas, Refviks!

Teresa said...

She looks so cute..love the red shoes!!

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! wedding jackets for the bride Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Heels Mermaid Wedding Dresses