Monday, April 19, 2010

Cousins: Separated at birth

When Ella was born, she seemed to be a spitting image of her dad. But as time went on, she began to look just like my sister's oldest son, Blake. Tons of people have mentioned this and we were looking at some photos of Blake around the same age and they are pretty darn similar. This first one is Blake at 9 months old:Here's Blake around Ella's current age of 11 months. She makes that same face.
These next two are uncanny. Here is Ella from the other day...
And here is Blake at about 10 months old. They look like they could be twins. I say that Ella is a lucky girl because he has always been such a good-looking kid. The weird thing is my sister and I don't look like either one of them. Maybe this post will prove it to my dad who always insists that Ella looks like Ella and nobody else!
I found this and had to throw it in. I think the kids were about 2, 4 and 7. How cute are they?

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Seriously the cutests boys ever! Its so weird how much they look alike!!!!!