Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Sister - the photographer

Over the last, oh I don't know, five years or so, my sister has taken a real interest in photography. She has an eye for it and does various things for the school, sports teams and local townsfolk. She's become really good and with some classes could turn it into a money-maker. Maybe some day she'll get off her lazy butt and take some. I kid, I kid. So without further adieu, I present her Bluebonnet photo shoot.
















I used one of her photos for Ella's birthday invite but I don't want to post it yet since I just sent out the invites...

3 comments:

JILL said...

BEAUTIFUL.

Amanda said...

Great pictures! :) Ella is a doll and a great model. I cannot get over that this group of babies are all hitting that one year milestone. We're going to be sending them to college soon.

Anonymous said...

Kelly, thank you! But maybe you should get off your lazy ass as well! You have an eye for this kinda stuff as well. Tell Buzz if we lived by eachother we could make some money.