Thursday, April 1, 2010

While you were sleeping, Ella...

...this is what the dogs were doing with your toys! "Does that baby think she's the only one who can use a walker?"
"I make this look good!"
"I don't see what all the fuss is over this car. What do you think, Greta?"

Earlier in the night Otis wonders when Buzz is going to bed so he
play with the blocks.
"Come on Greta, it's real easy."
"This must be some sort of record. They'll never believe me."

Let this be a lesson to Ella to pick her toys up before she goes to bed.

6 comments:

Kellie said...

What good dogs to take such abuse. JK the pics are really cute.

Amanda said...

You need to send those pics of Otis with the blocks on his head to the "Stuff On My Mutt" calendar people. Hilarious!

Jeanie said...

smart little pups

JILL said...

Hysterical!!!

Teresa said...

WOW...I can not believe that Otis sits so good with all those blocks on his head...does that make him a block head? OMG I am so funny!

laurie said...

where do you find the time?