Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dog Santa

Oh, my favorite pastime, taking the dogs to see Santa...As you can see by the look on Buzz's face, he loves it too! We headed over to Spring Hill Mall and met up with the St. Legers.

They (or Nick) are as crazy for their dog as we (or me) are. We have a great shot of Otis and Zoey with Santa from a few years ago.
Even Ella got to come. Check out those boots.
I think this should be the St. Leger x-mas card but Mandy says, "I'm not putting that dog in our x- mas card." Jerk.
Addison loves Santa.


Here is our 15 dollar money shot. 15 bucks for one 5x7 pic. Totally worth it! Yep, we're those crazy dog people.
BTW, don't fret - we'll be taking Ella to see Santa sans the dogs later this week.

9 comments:

Jessica said...

The family pic with Santa and the dogs turned out great!!

Love Addie's love of Santa!

JILL said...

That is a great pic-is this your X-mas card? I LOVE it if it is...

Jeanie said...

the family holiday picture sure turned out cute..aren't you doing something different for your Christmas cards? But the very best in all the pictures is Ella and Ella's boots. Where did you get them? I wish I would have bought them...they are the absolutely cutest I've ever seen. That little Addison is a doll too.

Amy said...

Awww, what an adorable family pic. Ella's really got some hair coming in!
Happy?

Laurie said...

I can't believe that's the santa from spring hill! Do you remember the "real santa" they had the same guy for years I swear he lived there. Wonder what happened to him, good thing Ky didn't ask to go see him this year!

Laurie said...

Oh, and I posted my what a lovely family comments on facebook already.

Amanda D. said...

This is GREAT!

Teresa said...

Really good pics!!!!

Unknown said...

You are nuts for doing it with 2 dogs and a baby, but the pic of all of you is really, really cute.