Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Portrait Innovations got me again!

I went with only two outfits this time. I wasn't going to spend a fortune. When the photographer offered more poses I politely declined. But it still happened. I spent too much! Actually, a hair more than I spent the first time. What the hell?
Here are the 6 poses I chose.
In this first one the tree from our wedding centerpieces is behind Ella. The cute berry clip is thanks to Grandma Jeanie.

Don't worry, they cropped my hand out of this pic. I got a large one of this in black and white to hang (yeah right!).
As much as I like this place, I have to say that sometimes their coloring is off on their photos. The dress Ella is wearing below is a much nicer blue than what is showing...
This last one was my "money" shot. You pick one picture and for $9.99 you get a bunch of that one pose.
These next three are outtakes. A lot of the time, when people talk sweet to Ella, she grabs her head. It's so cute.

I absolutely love the expression on her face in the one below and wanted to get it so bad but if you look at her hand, it seems to be jutting out the center of her body.

I was just thinking...I wonder what Portrait Innovations would do if you went in multiple days and each time only ordered the $9.99 package. Instead of paying so much on one day...

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are all so cute!! And I got your xmas card - You really outdid yourself this year!! Hilarious!!

Mandy said...

Hope you got my text about your Xmas card and hope you knew it was a joke! I love the first out-take!

Amanda D. said...

So fricken cute!

Teresa said...

This is why I don't want to go there! They are all super cute!