Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This year we celebrated Thanksgiving at my Aunt Mo and Uncle Vinny's house. They rotate with my family every year. Ella wore a cute little dress that Aunt Kerry had bought her. The sweater was a bit large so we had to lose it following this picture. Here's Ella and Colton, or "The Bully." He better look out cuz she's almost his size!


See those cute pink tights? They stained my aunt's carpet! Seriously. The little clean green machine came to the rescue though.
The girl cousins:
What a jerk Grandpa, he laughs instead of helping her out. For that matter, what a jerk mom; I grab a camera instead of helping her out!
My Aunt and Uncle were kind enough to invite Buzz's family since there were only three of them and they know each other from various holidays and parties. This was a huge relief to us because we didn't have to go between two houses.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

She looks so cute in her hairbows!