Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

It's hard to believe it's been four years since our wedding. It snowed that day and it's snowing today. Last year at this time I predicted that Buzz would be a great father. I was wrong. He is the BEST father. Ella is so lucky to have him as a dad. I hope she remembers that when she's older.


I also hope that Ella grows up to love Christmas as much as we do.

Tonight we're going out to dinner and tomorrow we're going to see Cesar Milan, The Dog Whisperer, a the Rosemont theater. So excited!

8 comments:

Teresa said...

Happy Anniversary..your wedding was so much fun...I feel like it was just yesterday! Also I have your centerpiece up for Xmas! 4 years and it still looks great.

Laurie said...

Happy Anniversary! Cesar, though, really? How romantic, maybe Buzz will do that Pst noise that cesar makes for you after! ;)Anyways, hard to believe that was 4 years ago...

Kellie said...

Happy four years! It really does seem like yesterday. BTW the flowers looked great. Have fun at Cesar.

JILL said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I cannot believe it has been 4-years already. I also have your centerpiece up:)

Amanda said...

Happy anniversary! Your wedding was beautiful. Hope you guys enjoy your date night. :)

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! We had so much fun at your wedding. I still have that tree- and I can still remember my hangover from the next day!

Mandy said...

My little tree is up too and we always think of you and your day when we put it up! What a great wedding with 2 great people! Happy Anniversary.

PS-I'm sure Ella will have no choice but to love Xmas...she'll have a tree up year round until she's at least 18.

Jessica said...

Happy Belated...I just put my little tree up the other day too. I love it.