Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Great Grandma Kane

Buzz doesn't have any living grandparents and I am down to only one - my dad's mother. She lives in the city and my dad makes or brings dinner for her every other week. Because I'm not working I've been going with him so my Grandma gets to see Ella very often.

Well, she thinks Ella hung the moon. She tells me all the time what a little prize and treasure she is. She's says that we're lucky to be her parents. Whatever Grandma, she's lucky that I'm her mom (I kid, I kid). They like to read the church bulletin together to see what's what.
I'm so happy that I've got the time to take Ella to her so often.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

That really is great that you and Ella spend so much time with her.

Jessica said...

That is really special.

Kellie said...

That is so sweet.

Unknown said...

That's so special. She may not remember it when she's older, but she'll be glad she got to do that.