Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Santa Baby

We made our second trip to see Santa at Woodfield Mall on Monday. We invited the two Grandmas to come along. Ella was great. We were in line for an hour and she was happy and chatty the whole time. If you think I'm crazy with the camera, you should have seen Grandma Jeanie! Anyway, I plopped Ella down on Santa's lap and backed away. As you can see from the pic below, she's ready to jump ship. Well next thing you know, she starts crying. The damn photographer is just sitting there and I'm like, "snap away man!" And he's like, "but she's crying."

He finally snapped the camera a second time and we got this little gem. Who doesn't love a funny pic of a child screaming on Santa's lap (right Mandy & Jess)?

So yes, we now have not one, not two, but three pics of Ella with Santa. We're those crazy first time parents that adore their child. I'm sure the next kid won't get this royal treatment.

Did I mention that Santa complimented Ella's pretty dress? ;)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

1. You call THAT crying? That's a small sweet wimper compared to the total freak out we endured. Send Ella to my house and Addie will show her how it's done.

2. I love her dress and we really should get a pic of her and Addie in their dresses together. So cute.

Teresa said...

What is it about Santa that makes kids so scared??

Jessica said...

I agree with Mandy - I've had 3 years of Ellie totally loosing it on the old man's lap. THAT was nothing.

Nonetheless you got some great pics!! Ella's so easy going!!

Totally cute dress - the headband totally makes it for me!!