Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'm 7 months old!

First, the biggest news...I said my first word and it's, "Dada." I've been toying with mama, dada, nana but now I repeatedly say Dada. Except for when my mom turns the video camera on. Then, I say nothing.
I have sampled all of the stage one foods and I've decided that I HATE peas. Really. But I love bananas and carrots.
I've gone from being bullied to being the bully - right Laurie?
I have the cutest feet.
I look good naked.
I've been thrust into this whole Christmas bonanza and I like it.



I tried out my high chair but my mom put it back in the basement cuz it's so big. I heard she's going to pull it out again after the new year.
I keep trying to master this whole sippy cup thing but it's pretty hard. I was thrown into the snow and left for dead. But I'm cool with that. EVERYTHING amazes me. My mom says that she can hear my brain growing.

No signs of crawling or pulling up yet but I sit like a champ. No teeth either. I continue to adore my two dogs. I had my second flu shot today and did not even flinch. I am starting to get mad when things are taken away from me or when I can't reach my favorite toys (phones and remotes). But I am still one easy baby.

1 comment:

JILL said...

She is ONE BEAUTIFUL BABY...I think she resembles Addie a bit too. What a big girl. Merry Christmas!