Tuesday, October 12, 2010

And we don't care about the old folks, talking bout the old style too

My grandma is still in the Norwood Crossing rehab center. She doesn't have C-Diff anymore but is still fighting cancer. Ella is allowed back in because grandma isn't contagious anymore.
Everyone at the home enjoys seeing Ella. But nobody more than her great-grandma.
The only problem is Ella won't stay put anymore. She literally walked out the two sliding glass doors of the front entrance and just kept walking. So it's hard for my grandma to visit with her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that little girl brings sunshine everywhere she goes. I really got a kick out of the expression on Ella's face when Great Grandma was trying to turn her head to see Ella and she had the funniest look on her face..like can she see me or not..I'll stay here and wait for this game to progress