Monday, October 18, 2010

Discovery Zone Park

My girlfriend, Amy, told me about this kick-ass toddler/special needs park in Huntley. The SAHM crew has gone a few times now and it's a blast. The kids love it! The crazy thing is that Ella is one of the big kids now. She goes to a park and she PLAYS. She has no interest in me, just getting her play on. That and whatever snacks Teresa happens to have in her bag that day ;)
I have to give Teresa credit for the next three pictures. She took over as photographer and had a blast using a real camera! Maybe now she'll suck it up and buy one!I was totally busted neglecting my child and playing in the sand.

Don't these two look like a cute, lesbian couple?

To Jill: As you know I took a ton of pics of your son however his eyes are half-closed in 99 percent of them. I give up.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Nice Kelly..Lesbian
couple..Hilarious! BTW this park is awesome...best thing about it is there is a gate so you know the kids are not going to run away!!! We need to go on a Saturday so everyone can enjoy before the snow hits!

Also I LOVE your camera...but seriously its huge....are there any ones out there that are similar but smaller????

JILL said...

Great Pics. Wow- Lesbian couple, huh? I look like the BIG One. As for the eyes closed, he's a Rojas. Have you ever met Rocky?