Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane

Right about now if all goes well, Ella and I will head to Austin, TX for the fourth time to visit my sister's family. My dad works for the airlines so I fly pretty cheap but it's standby and that can be challenging. Ella has not flow since the spring - before she could walk and I'm slightly terrified to fly with her this time. Teresa lent us a portable DVD player and I'm hoping that is my lifesaver. Ella is a little anal and didn't like the way I was packing her suitcase so...
...she made things nice and neat and felt much better about the situation.
Greta is in the background thinking, "Oh snap, I KNOW you aren't going to leave me with Buzz all week. He doesn't even like me."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok that was cute but now how about happy little girl pics! poor, poor Gretta!!