Friday, October 22, 2010

Austin: Day Two

Our second day started with Aidan feeling much better. He took the day off to recover and later complained that he'd rather be at school than shopping with the girls all day. We went to the Halloween store in search of wigs for my sister and I for tomorrow night's party. Then we had lunch where Aidan learned to use chopsticks and Ella refused every food offered to her other than her cheddar bunnies. I'd also like to throw my sister under the bus because we walked in the food place and I had my purse, Ella and a diaper bag and I was trying to open the door. I said to my sister, "thanks for your help." and she loudly replied for all to hear, "Oh whatever, I carted three boys around by myself for all those years." Totally missing the point Barbie!

Aidan picked out a Halloween costume for Ziggy.

Later that evening, Kerry took Aidan to soccer and Michael took Cole to football. Ella was sleeping and I was in the front office on the computer. Blake comes in and tells me that we have a problem...He put 6 chicken nuggets in the microwave for 11 MINUTES! I open the office door and the house is filled with smoke. I mean filled! We open all the doors and windows and turn on all the fans. What a disaster. I tell Blake that he's not the sharpest crayon in the box ;)

The joke among my friends is that Ella is still rocking an baby tub because we only have one tub/shower and I AM not cleaning it everyday and I'm not letting Ella bathe in our scum so she sure enjoyed Aunt Kerry's jacuzzi tub. Although, not surprisingly, she stayed in one spot the entire time.
Ella Grimley
Aidan put Ella to bed and we played some Just Dance to cap off the night before heading out to a chick flick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm lovin the pictures and Ella looks like she might go down the drain in that big jacuzzi. How much fun you're all having!