Monday, October 25, 2010

Austin: Day Five

Our only goal for my last full day in Austin was to get some cute shots of Ella and the boys. This proved to be a bit challenging.
This one is my favorite:


If you look close, Ella and Blake have the same look on their faces.
So all of a sudden, Ella has become a momma's girl (which I kind of love, except for when we're taking photos). She wouldn't let me even put her down for these pictures. Too bad because the location and lighting were perfect! Her modeling career may be over before it began.


I was trying to get the boys to walk Reservoir Dogs style down this path but they had a hard time with it.

Right now, I'm packing up our suitcases and we'll be leaving for the airport in a couple hours. Another Texas trip has flown by and we won't be back until at least January. We had a great time as always and will be sad to say goodbye. What's that you say? Oh there's no pictures of my sister from this trip (except for her Halloween costume). That's because camera girl won't let me take any pictures of her. Jerk!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really great pictures. Love the black & white one of Ella and the boys. Those boys are so handsome and of course Ella..what can I say

I think the one with the boys laying on the grass checking out Ella crying is a hoot. Great pictures Carrie!