Saturday, February 7, 2009

24 week appointment

Due to having pregnancy brain, I missed my appointment on Monday because I read the appointment card wrong. So they rescheduled me for this past Friday.
  • I've gained two more pounds since last month
  • I'm having my glucose screening done next month
  • There are some strange girly things happening but I can't discuss them on the blog
  • The Dr. was totally cool with my taking the Xyzal and Singulair but he liked the fact that my allergist wants me to switch drugs

After re-reading this entry I am bored off my bottom! My apologies.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I hope you pass the glucose on the one hour test; I was STARVING by the end of the 3 hour.

Mandy said...

Yes, the 3 hour was the pits. Since when are you too shy to share any story on the blog?

Jessica said...

I missed appointments my first time around too if it makes you feel any better!