Sunday, February 8, 2009

Superbowl

We went to the Campbell's house for a Superbowl party. The girls stayed upstairs the entire time munching, playing with kids and gossiping. We didn't watch an ounce of football. It was great. Three out of five of us are pregnant. Can you tell who? Here are the boys. That's all I have to say about them.
Ellie Belly laughing up a storm.
Jacob who wasn't feeling too well. Turns out he was growing some toofers.
Sophia hung with the chicks because her mom was out of town. She dressed in Juicy for the big event.
Luke the Brute. Him and Elliott are great friends and it's so fun to watch them play together.
Addie came to the party ready for some football but we held her hostage upstairs because she's so cute.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you look really cute in that top pick. I know you probably don't feel cute right now, but just thought you should know.

Jessica said...

I like your pic better than Mandy's. I'm incredibly ugly in the one she posted. Ugh. I hate pics while pregnant.

Mandy said...

Hmmm...who's pg in that pic? If I didn't know any better I think it was me. I guess that's my payback for Jess hating the pic I put up - I hate this one of ME! BTW-I love your pic of Addie! :)

Teresa said...

I seriously have dreaded putting up this picture b/c I look huge....but really cute pics otherwise.

JILL said...

Ummmm...how many people thought I was one of the pgers?

JILL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.