Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ella has a nickname

By now all of my little students know that Ella is coming. They like to ask if she came out yet and cute things like that. They know that I sit in a chair at circle now because it's too hard to get up and down off the floor. The other day one of my little girls says,

Aullana: Miss Kelly, I have a name for your baby
Romit: She already has a name, it's Ella
Aullana: Well this could be a nickname
Me: Okay, let's hear it
Aullana: Num-Nums.

This child is 4 going on 16. I think it's a pretty cute nickname that I haven't heard before so we'll see how it goes. Everyday since then Aullana kisses my belly and says, "Hi Num-Nums."

6 comments:

Amanda said...

:)

Jessica said...

Just picture yourself holding Ella with your face buried in her neck, "num, num, num, nums..."

Teresa said...

Kids say the cutest things!

Mandy said...

That's petty frickin adorable.

Samantha Scimeca said...

too funny.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!