Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Work shower and more clothes

On Friday my school had a shower for four of us. There are two preggos, one man with a pregnant wife and one that will be married soon. The directions are for each person to bring a five-dollar gift and then we have cake. I didn't think I would get that many because the early childhood peeps are kind of an island of their own. But, low and behold, look at all of these great gifts. It was so fun to come home and open them Friday night. I even got a few gift cards. The sad thing is I don't know most of the people that got us gifts. The early childhood team is having a seperate shower for me at a later date. I LOVE presents!!!



Speaking of presents, Jill and Rocky gave us this cute little number for Otis, I mean Ella. Otis needs to approve all clothes before they get washed. At first he wasn't crazy about this outfit with his coloring.
Later, he realized that the headband really brought out his cheekbones.
Though he complained that the shoes were a bit snug.
Next it was Greta's turn. She's not used to doing all of this hard work.
Here she is trying her best while Otis yawns in the background. She really needs to learn how to smile with her eyes.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Teresa said...

How nice of your work! Also that outfit from Jill is adorable...I love those shoes!! Otis & Gretta look great in them.

Jessica said...

You got a lot of loot! Don't you just love bringing it all home and sorting through it! So much fun!

Mandy said...

Yay!!! Presents!!!

Kristy said...

You crack me up!!! Otis is a great model!

Amanda said...

That was great of your work! :)

The outfit looks good on the dogs, but I think Ella will put them both to shame. ;)

JILL said...

Okay...ummm...the outfit is for ELLA!! hehe..so cute! Lots of fun gifts-let the fun times begin.