Monday, February 23, 2009

The Melting Pot & the real 26 week photos

Last week I met up with the Elk Grove Pet Clinic gals for Ladies Night at the Melting Pot. I'd never been there because Buzz hates anything creamy, gravy, cheesy... What a treat! We devoured three pots of cheese in probably 10 minutes flat. Then came the chocolate. Insane. We got to see some old friends that don't work there anymore and a good time was had by all.
Who knew that a couple of hours at this restaurant can yield your winter coat unwearable for the rest of the season? Man did I stink when I got home. This is what it looks like when you take your 26 week photos after getting home from the Melting Pot! Yikes stripes. I'm starting to experience some back pain this week and now I can see why!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

How fun - girls night out!! I want to go to that place!

You look adorable. No denying you're pg anymore!

Unknown said...

I love the Melting Pot, but I have spent a decent amount on dry cleaning because of it.
You look great!!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! I can't wait to see that baby.