Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Finished Bathroom

Well, he's done it. Buzz has completed his first remodeling project. He worked his tail off and boy did it pay off. I can't believe he did this all by himself. I am so proud of him! We probably saved thousands of dollars. So without further adieu...

Don't panic, this is the old bathroom.
And the new...
  • New paint
  • New tile floors
  • New toilet
  • New shower curtain
  • New towels

He sanded, primed and spray-painted the old vanity. He bought and installed a new counter top and faucet. He also installed new trim. This was his favorite part because the walls were uneven.

Finally, we picked up a clearanced cabinet from Land of Nod and he spray-painted it. He also spray-painted our crummy, old target cabinet.



I guess that the completion of this project allows Buzz to get away with saying things like,

"You've been really good this pregnancy, let's not become too complacent with the next one."

or when referring to the labor and delivery...

"I want it to be a nice, peaceful pregnancy where you don't yell at me. I'll walk out if you do."

I love you Buzz!

7 comments:

Teresa said...

LOOKS AWESOME! Way to go Buzz, I did not know you were such a handyman! I can't wait to come by and see it in person.

Amanda said...

Looks fabulous!!! Great work Buzz! Now you know that you can milk him for it & come up with other home improvement projects that will save you thousands. :)

JILL said...

Fantastic Job, Buzz!! It looks beautiful!!

Jessica said...

That looks great! Job well done, Buzz!

Mandy said...

Great job Buzz! Next stop, ELLA'S ROOM!!! BTW-you couldn't help yourself could you? You HAD to put an Ottie head in there somewhere. Yes, I saw it on the hand towel. Freak.

Kristy said...

Wow, looks great! Maybe I can use this to inspire Mike.

Jessica said...

OMG - I just saw that towel. You are rediculously funny!