Monday, February 9, 2009

Organization 101

About a year ago I got an awesome jewelery armoire for a steal. I transferred the bulk of my jewelery when I got it but I still had a bunch of stuff so a few weeks ago I tackled this project. Do I really need this many necklaces? Or earrings? Well, at least it's all contained now...
This weekend Buzz finished the bathroom. Pictures to come soon...My job was to condense my insane amount of bathroom paraphenalia. This is not even all of it! I am so sad to say that I've finally parted with my gobs of make-up that I haven't used for a while. Making room for baby!
Buzz found a spy mirror in my plethora of junk.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

A spy mirror - weird.

Jessica said...

You're totally nesting, by the way!

Teresa said...

Love the jewlery chest...mine is not even half full!

Unknown said...

Ha, Jess is right, you are totally nesting. Can you come and organize my house next?