Monday, February 16, 2009

Baby Furniture

Buzz and I finally ordered the baby furniture on Thursday. It's by Creations and it's called, Summer's Evening. We got the three x'd pieces plus the conversion kit for when the crib becomes a full-sized bed. The finish is rubbed white. I love it! We are lucky because my parents and Buzz's mom are each buying a piece. Thanks so much! The furniture arrives in 10-12 weeks so hopefully I won't go early.

Although advised by many friends to get the nightstand now -even if you don't use it, I opted against it. The room is going to be super tight and I'm sure I can always find a cute nightstand down the road. Now we just need to find a glider.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it, very girly.

Mandy said...

Super cute. Thanks for not taking my advice - I'm not surprised. j/k

Anonymous said...

Congrats I just noticed that you are under a 100 days, trust me they go by quick.

Teresa said...

Beautiful furniture..love the white.

Jessica said...

Very pretty. Gonna be a total girly nursery!

Unknown said...

It's beautiful. I love it!

Amanda said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Excellent selection of those baby furniture!! Baby room is looking gorgeous!! I wish to decorate my baby room like this!!