Friday, March 6, 2009

28 Weeks



Unfortunately I am back to feeling exhausted! I'm taking naps again and falling asleep on the couch. As you can see from the pics, I am carrying pretty low and boy(girl) does that cause some pressure down there! My weight hasn't changed much but from what I hear I'll really start packing on the pounds next week when I hit my 3rd trimester. Our next appointment is Monday, March 9th. I'm having the one hour glucose test done and we'll also have an ultrasound. It seems like forever since we've had one. The bedding should be here in a couple weeks (thanks Kerry!) and the shower is set for March 22nd. Everything is starting to seem very real around here.

Buzz complains that I'm acting crazy and tells me constantly to settle down or chill out. I have to say that those are just the words of encouragement that I've been looking for. Sometimes I think that he is the one who is pregnant by how crazy he acts! After work today a few of us girls are headed out to The French Country Inn for a relaxing spa weekend in Lake Geneva. The three preggos will be having maternity massages. We'll be eating, sleeping, relaxing, repeat. I can't wait.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jessica said...

You look so cute! Love the headband!

Unknown said...

You look great. Enjoy the spa! Love the pic with Otis hugging you.

Amanda said...

Cute pic with you & O. I actually plateaued my 3rd trimester and only gained another 3 or 4 pounds during that whole time. Honestly, you can barely eat because that baby takes up your entire insides at that point. My point: you might not gain much more. Have fun this weekend!

Anna said...

I just love you and the dogs. I just love it.

Amanda D. said...

Looking good sister!