Wednesday, March 25, 2009

30 weeks 6 days ultrasound

On Monday we had our 30 week ultrasound. As you can see from the pic below, Ella had her hand over her face. The ultrasound tech tried to jostle her with the doppler thing and in the next pic you can see a little bit of her face. Well, some of you can. I can see it clear as day but Buzz and my mom can't see it to save their lives. This was our last ultrasound - unless something goes wrong.
Current Weight (Ella, not me): 3 pounds, 11 ounces
Heart Rate: 148
Head: Large, but not abnormal or anything (why the heck would you tell me that?)
Sex: Still a girl
Can you see her? It's a profile and a half. Her hand is in the middle of her forehead and her arm covers the other half of her face. Her head looks like it's being cradled. I think that she looks like Buzz. What do you all think? Buzz is right below, I'm on the bottom...

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Can you believe how close you are to really meeting your baby girl?!?

Unknown said...

I can see her! Can't tell who she looks like really, but maybe the eye shape is Buzz! Yay, she'll be here soon!

Teresa said...

I am with Buzz & your Mom...I can't figure it out. But I am sure she is a little doll!

Samantha Scimeca said...

hmmmm....i'm working on it... I'm usually good at this stuff....but i am going to guess Buzz..

Samantha Scimeca said...

Oh, and Kelly, the dogs are just fine with Joey. They really like when I pick him up from the boppy pillow b/c they can't wait to lay in the middle of it.

JILL said...

Hmmm...still trying to figure that picture out.

Mandy said...

Um...I stared at it forever and can't see shit.

Anonymous said...

I can see her, but not sure who she will look like. Rae covered her face too in the last ultra sound. Drove me nuts, but more of a surprise when she gets here.

Jessica said...

I can't see anything.