Sunday, March 29, 2009

Baby Shower

Last Sunday, March 22nd, we were thrown a baby shower at Topa Restaurant in Elk Grove Village. My mom, Buzz's mom, my sister, Buzz's aunt, and some of my aunts threw the shower. I've never had a restaurant shower before. It was beautiful. Everything was great from the space to the decor, to the food to the fact that my mom or Buzz's mom weren't working it. There were around 50 people and boy did we get the presents! Everyone was so generous and I can't believe the baby store that is currently my basement. It was so fun to open all of the presents.

My sister flew in from Austin with her two youngest boys. She took about 200 pictures and also bought us our bedding. My favorite was that she let each of her sons pick out a book and an outfit for their new cousin. She also had them sign the books. My parents and Buzz's mom both bought us a piece of furniture for the nursery. We are so lucky to have so much help. Now we just need to get some darn baby furniture so we can put all this stuff away.



























































4 comments:

Kellie said...

So sorry I missed it! Love the dress!

Unknown said...

It was a great shower and I'm glad I got to see you. Sorry I had to leave early! I really didn't want to. I can't wait to see Ella's room!

Kristy said...

Looks like you had a great time! I wish so much that I could have been there!!!!! You look fabulous, BTW.

Amanda said...

Glad you & Ella were spoiled!!! :)