Monday, March 23, 2009

Saturday's Photo Shoot

Saturday morning a friend of a friend who is a photographer came by to shoot my dogs and me. I am not the maternity photo kind of person but when I inquired about her prices for photographing dogs she told me she'd waive the fee if she could do some maternity shots for her website. I've always wanted to have Otis professionally photographed because I think he's the handsomest dog I've ever seen. Greta's pretty cute too! Here are the sneak previews from her blog: http://bellajacksonphoto.blogspot.com/





My absolute favorite is below.
My dad reacted really strangely to the pic of Otis staring at my belly. Later my sister told me I should hang some belly shots in the nursery and I said, "No, that's weird."
My dad jumps in and says, "What's weird is you taking a picture with your butt hanging out." He totally thought my pregnant stomach was my butt!!!


The photographer's name is Lindsay and she does amazing photos of newborns and children and her fee is $100 per session. She also has maternity/newborn package deals. She came to my house and was totally laid back. I highly recommend her. Here is her website: http://www.bellajackson.com/

11 comments:

Kristy said...

All of those photos are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Kelly all of the pictures turned out so cute and you look great!

Amanda said...

I like the last shot. :) I also like the one of Greta on the chair.

Unknown said...

Kelly, I love them! You look beautiful- I don't care if you feel beautiful or not- you are!
I love the belly one and the last one! They are amazing.
Sorry I had to leave early yesterday. I had to pick my dad up at OHare for my mom. It was good to see you and everyone! Hope you had fun and weren't too overwhelmed. I was wiped out after mine!

Teresa said...

the pics look beautiful..how nice to have for the future! The ones of the dogs are great as well!!!

Jessica said...

Love the pics. They turned out fantastic! You are quite the model!!

Mandy said...

Weird, I made a comment yesterday and it didn't show up...I love the last pic - who knew you were a model! OH, the dogs are cute too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kelly!!! Awesome pictures. You look amazing.

Amanda D. said...

These are all AWESOME!

JILL said...

Absolutely Beautiful! You look amazing! What a great idea.:)

NyLa said...

Kells You are breath taking in those photos! Whew! Move over mommy, model on board!