Wednesday, March 18, 2009

30 Weeks

Please excuse my rockin' wardrobe for this photo shoot. These were taken Monday after a lovely, but muddy evening at the dog park. In the last pic you can even see some mud on my belly.
So I passed the one hour glucose test (shocking due to my sugar addiction) and our next ultrasound is Monday, March 23rd. We were supposed to get one last time but they forgot to schedule. I am dying to see how this child has changed.
I know you all love my hair in this style so I'm sorry to say that I got it cut the next day. We will all miss the long, lifeless tail that I've been sporting for months.
My hormones are still raging but I am thankful for everyone's positive feedback and support. You'll see how much I need it when I share a doozy with you in tomorrow's post...


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You're lookin' like a mama to be!! :) Can't wait to see your ultrasound pictures.

Teresa said...

Kelly you look great!!!

JILL said...

As far as the Pregnancy Blahs...they stink...which means you are coming up to the end. You look great!!! Can't believe you are going to be a MAMA soon!!