Sunday, March 1, 2009

Naps

The other day, while driving home, I was on the phone with Buzz and told him that it was the perfect day for a nap.
This particular day was rainy and foggy.

Buzz: Any day is a perfect day for a nap for you.
Me: That's not true.
Buzz: What about a cold, snowy day?
Me: That is good for a nap.
Buzz: What about a cool, fall day?
Me: That is good for a nap too. I also like a fresh spring day when you can open the windows and a breeze comes in.

Soon this bed will be gone along with all of the other furniture in the office/nursery. I told Buzz that he could start in March on this room. That was months ago and now it's here. I will be forced to nap on the floor from now on because I will not nap in my bed (the dogs aren't allowed in there). Luckily the upcoming man-trip ought to keep him distracted until mid-March.
Until then the dogs and I will continue to store up a nice supply of sleep.




Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amanda said...

The last picture is adorable. :) Did you get yourself a comfy chair for the nursery? You might be napping with a newborn instead of a canine very soon!

Teresa said...

Get all your naps in NOW!

Unknown said...

You might have to get a couch for the nursery so you, the dogs and the baby can nap together.

Jessica said...

Enjoy them while you can!

Anonymous said...

So sweet!