Monday, March 9, 2009

Breastfeeding Class -- The final chapter

I know everyone has come to love these breastfeeding pics so enjoy the last one.
We (I) had our last class tonight. Because I am the best wife in the world and Buzz is leaving for his man trip tomorrow, I insisted that he skip this class. There isn't anything remotely amusing to mention about this final class.

We also had our 28-29 week appointment today. Although it was the dreaded glucose test we were also getting an ultrasound so I was super excited to see Ella. But low and behold, those absent-minded gynos forgot to schedule my ultrasound. Now we will wait two more weeks until our next appointment - I can't believe I'm on an every two week schedule now. The doc said to relieve my pelvic pain/pressure that I should get a maternity belt. How sporty.

I reported my awful snoring and she said that may be why I'm so tired. Or maybe it's because Buzz wakes me up every half hour to report on my snoring! He also records it on his cell phone.

Also, the cute blood guy had to leave for class before he could draw my blood so I was subjected to a female technician. Oh well, better luck next time...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm all for breastfeeding, but that picture is DISTURBING. Where do you find these???

Unknown said...

I am gonna have nightmares tonight because of that picture! Seriously disturbing! Tell Buzz to get earplugs or get his butt on the couch.

Mandy said...

That picture is WRONG

Jessica said...

I actually had to leave this page and come back now to read because I just couldn't handle that pic at 7:30 this morning.

As for the blood I would have refused a sample and waited for the cute one to come back!!

Kristy said...

Make it go away!

Samantha Scimeca said...

OMG! That PICTURE!!! Joey aka Fuzzy..DON'T GET ANY IDEAS!!!!! Gross! Now is that considered child abuse????? WTF?!@#