Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dinner at Eric and Judie's House

Saturday afternoon we went to Judie and Eric's house for dinner. Judie is a great cook and always makes unusual, healthy and tasty dishes. I can't even remember what they are called. She is also very accommodating to the two vegetarians in the family. Kirsten and Brent flew in Friday night from North Carolina.
We haven't seen them since the summer. We figured we take a few belly shots. I made Gingerbread cookies and they turned out pretty cute. It was the first time I've done it. Buzz decorated a few -- can you tell which ones?

5 comments:

Amanda said...

You're tiny!!

Anonymous said...

You are so tiny, Merry Christmas and give that baby a belly pat for me.

Mandy said...

You look good! Those cookies look even better - way better than your faux-newtons.

Kelly said...

Thanks chicks but tiny is not the word I would use to describe me, unless we're back in 1996!

Teresa said...

You look great! Just one question...did you get new homeless gloves? What are the blue things on your hands???