Thursday, December 4, 2008

I am the proud owner of a Snoogle

Between sleeping and moaning yesterday we exchanged anniversary gifts. I have been talking up the Snoogle pillow for some time and sure enough, Buzz came through with the pillow and organic pillow case. For those that have these: did you use the pillow case or just deal with the washable cover? The pillow case seems like a waste of money at 30 bucks! Technically I don't need it yet but I used it last night and it was awesome!

My second gift was a digital picture frame. This was pretty funny because it's the same thing that I got Buzz. He was talking about how cool they were so I thought I was pretty smart getting him one. We proceeded to argue for the next 10 minutes over which one was better and why we should keep it. We decided in the end that we'd return both and get one we both liked. The one I got him was too big and the one he got me didn't have any internal memory. I would like to point out that mine played music and movies as well.

I am off work again today due to my flu/food poisoning but we will attempt to go out to dinner tonight to celebrate our anniversary. I better get better soon because I have a jam-packed weekend. Also, we have our 16 week appointment on Monday.

6 comments:

Teresa said...

The Snoogle looks so comfortable!! I am going to have to send this idea over to Brian. I am a little afraid that he might steel it from me in the middle of the night though.

Ahhh and you both bought the same gift....and followed it up with a little argument...sounds about right for 3 yrs...TOTALLY KIDDING you guys are perfect for each other!

Amanda D. said...

Congratulations on your Anniversary! What an awsome gift...the Snoogle was my BFF...love her! I used the cover it came with, but my Mom's boss bought me a pink cover too (I used both). The snoogle was such a hit with me that I bought one for my Mom and Sharon. Then my Mom bought one for her boss...everyones loves them! I really think you will like it.

Mandy said...

LOVED MY SNOOGLE!! I used the cover just b/c I felt like the white would get super dirty but I don't think it's necessary. Enjoy! Can't wait to hear about the appointment! Only 4 1/2 more weeks until you find out - woo hoo!!!!

Unknown said...

I skipped the cover. It was a waste to me.
I LOVED MY SNOOGLE. Poor Mike got pushed to the corner of the bed because of me, that damn pillow and Bailey.

Amanda said...

I can't believe you've been married for 3 years already. Time flies! Congrats, guys!

Anonymous said...

Love that pillow! I still use it. I can't believe you are almost 4-months along already! Wow-time flies!! When are you going to do belly pictures? Hope you are feeling better.))
Love, Jill