Monday, December 22, 2008

Holiday Party

Last Friday, Buzz and I had friends over for a holiday party. There were 18 people (including kids) and 2 big dogs in our little townhouse. Yikes. Buzz was on dog duty. Greta was growling at Luke and Megan as they ran around the house. Otis is a known food thief (more on that later).
The men and their babies. It's hard to believe all these jerks I went to high school with are fathers. Just kidding, kind of.

Nick and Addison


Mike and Peyton
Keith and Isabelle
Here are the moms working on crafts with their kids. Jess and Elliott

Kristin and Megan

Teresa and Luke
This is minutes before Otis is let down to get a drink of water. There is a cheese ball right in front of this trio and Otis snatches the entire thing and takes it in one gulp! I suspect Nick pointed it out to him.

After one too many beers, the two party animals settle down to watch Dumbo.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Why did you ALSO have to show the fatty pic of me? Wasn't it enough that Teres put it up? I do love that pic of my 2 sweeties though! Thanks for having us Kelly!

Teresa said...

Um I think you forgot a picture of my two guys....Brian & Luke...oh maybe thats because all Luke did was run ALL over your house! Thanks for having us over!

Mandy - please stop with the fat face comments....I think my PG face looks wide enough for the both of us!

Amanda said...

Haven't seen her in person, but Isabelle looks like Kristen's mini-me judging from that pic of her & Keith.

Jessica said...

You both saw my giant face in that pic - right? I don't want to hear it from you two!